Viewing topic: Buret

See sub-topics for Buret ... >> Natural Science >> Chemistry >> Buret

Highest Rated Sign

Video id: #729 (enlarge)
Post date: 6/26/2011
Posted by: MORIT
  • Currently 0.0/5 Stars.
  0 ratings
See all signs (1)


  • Definition: A piece of laboratory glassware used to measure volume and to add discrete amounts of solution in a repetitive fashion.

    Source: Kelter P, Mosher M, and Scott A (2008). Chemistry: the Practical Science. New York: Houghton Mifflin Company.

  • There are no comments for this topic.