Viewing topic: Stabilizer

See sub-topics for Stabilizer ... >> Mathematics >> Abstract Algebra >> Stabilizer

Highest Rated Sign

No video has been submitted for this term

Nobody has posted a sign yet.


  • Definition: The stabilizer of an element s of S is the set of group elements that leave s fixed. It is a subgroup of G that we often denote by G_s: G_s = {g in G| gs=s}.

    Source: Algebra, second edition by Michael Artin

  • There are no comments for this topic.